Monday, May 7, 2012

Heightism: Alive and well!

Well, if Twitter is any indication, there is much hatred and animosity of short people out there; especially short men.

Of course, any objection raised by myself or any other advocate for short people gets us verbally abused (yep, you have to be a real tough guy to cuss and threaten on Twitter don't ya..lol).  Warning - offensive language! these are some of the names I have been called by the scum on this social network:  "faggot"..."a fuckin jew" ...just for starters.  I am not gay and I am not jewish either but that language is uncalled for and hate speech if I ever saw it.

This is what awaits us that want to challenge the status quo out there, that wants to call people on their contempt and bigotry.   Soon, those that hate short people just may be given a reason to do so, other than the fact that we don't meet their physical definition of what they find acceptable.

The hypocrisy and double standards really upset me.  If similar language was directed at these people, they would be screaming racism and sexism.  When I ask them how they would feel in the same situation, they don't answer the question.  They respond with "get off my twitter " or something else to evade the question.  They don't answer because they know the answer, as we all do; they wouldn't like it either!!  Except, they would be calling the likes of Sharpton or NOW, claiming prejudice and hate speech.  Yet. they are real quick to bash short people aren't they?  Why can't they show the tolerance that they preach so loudly for?

I am frankly disgusted and fed up with these hypocrites!  What a stain on society!  If these people really feel this way, how much more hatred is out there?  Sickening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment