Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh....don't worry, you can still offend short men....

Hello again....

It's been a while (a year and a half) since I last posted but my blood is boiling!

As I am sure many of you are aware, a Paris satirical newspaper/magazine was attacked yesterday by some individuals who were upset about a cartoon they printed disparaging Mohammed.

I am all about supporting free speech and all but it's funny how when certain groups are targeted or demeaned that there are repercussions.

I can recall when people have posted remarks on social media disparaging black or gay people and have subsequently lost their jobs as a result, yet these same people seem perfectly happy to bash short men on social media.    https://twitter.com/heightismreport.   I am not saying they don't have the right to but the double standards amaze me.

Funny how these people on Twitter love to say how short men are always angry but short men aren't the ones looting and burning stores in protest or anger or killing police officers nor are we going into buildings and shooting people for offending us.   Yea...us short guys are the angry ones!...lol





No comments:

Post a Comment