Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hating short men...okay; Hating any other group will get you fined

...So, if you haven't yet figured it out, Twitter is the new haven for short men bashing and hating. These women have no scruples or inhibitions about their disdain for short men.  The most amazing set of double standards you will ever see...  Have a look at the hatred....


BlowME.
I hate hate hate hate short guys, it's just so unattractive 😝
 


Becky King
What's with all the short guys? I feel like all men are short. No guy should be short..... in any department that is. Most cases = shame



However,...if someone were to say the same things about black people or gays, well...see for yourself...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2012/01/24/michael-ball-fined-6000-for-antony-cotton-anti-gay-tweet/


  

2 comments:

  1. I JUST WENT TO THE DOCTOR FOUND OUT I AM JUST A TICK UNDER 5-7 WITHOUT SHOES. WAS CLOSE TO 5-9 AT ONE TIME. SOMEDAY THESE WOMEN, WILL HAVE CHILDREN THAT MIGHT NOT BE SO TALL. WHAT WILL THEIR REACTION BE. GOD BLESS AND PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'VE LIED ABOUT MY HEIGHT AND GOT CAUGHT BY A WOMAN WHO WAS 5-9. TOLD I WAS 5-9, SHE SAID SWEETIE YOUR ABOUT 2-3 INCHES SHORTER THAN ME I'M 5-9

    ReplyDelete