Friday, June 3, 2016

If you are short, don't count on HR to help you!

For short people, HR doesn't represent "Human Resources" it stands for "Horrible Representation"..

I had an incident with an employer who told me (twice, I might add) that  "You short people sure have personalities";   of course, when I mentioned this to my employer and HR I was told that I was not protected from that because I was not disabled.   Okay, how about if she said "You gay people sure have personalities"?   Think there would have been consequences for her?  Me too!

Now, here is another gem from a  hypocritical supervisor.  "I was reluctant to hire you because you are a little guy and probably incapable.".  Oh yes, and when I told that corporate ass kissing HR representative, he just laughed it off.  Now, this same HR rep fired someone else for saying "God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" and it was overheard by a lesbian employee, though not directed at her.

Also, both these female bosses happened to be black (that isn't offensive is it,  God forbid). 

Imagine if similar comments were directed their way.  How hypocritical!

So, if you are harassed and discriminated against because of your height, you can forget "Horrible Representation" coming to your defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment